Monday 7 June 2010

Remote Control!




Today dear classmates, I want to thanks to the inventor of this wonderful device to name "remote control".

This device makes my life much more pleasant and I think that is the same for all, thanks to him is that we may be lying in our beds and change the channel on the TV, radio, dvd, Wii or whatever we have in our houses with remote control.

I think we don't take the weight of our life without remote controls. I remember when I was little, I had to stand up from my comfortable seat to change of channel and reach the same TV to put my favorite cartoon series ... and this even to up the volume!

Ideally, most things in our home must be run by remote control, could this lead to a more sedentary life... but nothing is worse than losing our remote control!
I hope agree with me that the remote is a great invention, thanks Mr. Robert Adler!

And remember all women who read this post, this month the remote control is property exclusive of the guy of the house, you don't have any right to change the channel and less to claim if he invite a friend to watch a World Cup match!

1 comment: