Tuesday 25 May 2010

The Lion King


I wanna tell you about the adventures of Mufasa, Simba, Scar and all those characters marked my childhood. I remember every one of the scenes and also every song that accompanied the scenes of the movie.

I think this was the first movie I went to see to cinema. I went with my cousins and my sister. My aunt left us in the theater and went shopping at the mall.

I think what I like most of the movie is the different sensations which will make you go. In one moment I couldn't stopped laughing with my cousins when Timón and Pumba appeared on the scene; And another time my sister was crying over the death of the father of Simba, Mufasa who was killed by his brother Scar.

Another thing that I like of this movie, is their capacity of entertainment at children and her fathers at the same time. It was the pioneer in imposing style that are typical of children's movies that are made today, movies like "Up" and "Wall-e".

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh excellent movie, especially for child like you. Jajaja

    See you tomorrow, greetings.

    Your Father of "Ping-Pong"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh the lion king!! that was the first movie that I watched in my life!! it's too sad when mufasa dies!! that's like a trauma for every child of our generation jaja.
    excellent movie, I agree with pepe.

    see you my frieeeeend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. study for the listening! jajajajaj xD (K)

    ReplyDelete