Tuesday 4 May 2010

MUSIC!


Well, I think the music is marvellous of all point of view. When I'm listening music I can feel a lot of different sensations; the different melodies transport me to other places, to other times, and too make me remember special persons and periods of my life that have marked me. Seeing it another way, the music too help me to wake up for example, encourage me, help me to concentrate me on studying (in this moment I'm listening music that makes my English flowing through me xd), etc...

I started listen the music to was in fashion. I remember that techno and merengue beat a lot in that time. Was of this way that I'm left with the second style and started to listen latin music; I knew groups such as "Fulanito", "Sandy & Papo" and others. I started to like the rap that coincided with the rise of this movement in Chile. Groups like "Los Tetas" and "Tiro de Gracia" were to my liking.

I started to investigate deeper into this style and I realized that rap was just a branch of a broader movement called hip-hop; This liked me a lot, but we're talking about music... I didn't categorize me in just one style, but today the rap is what more I listen, I also like reggae, r&b, jazz and others.

"Salvaje Decibel" is the name of the band of rap that today is my favorite. Their social thematics and his excellent sound make me wait with eagerly his second album, which will go to sale this year. This group and a lot of others hope to create social conscience of the abuses and injustices that living by the poorest social strata of Chilean society of our days.

I hope you like it, bye!

1 comment:

  1. the more little classmate
    I like your music in special "sandy & papo"

    a hug!

    ReplyDelete