Thursday 22 April 2010

My 27th February. DAMN!

The 27th February, I was with my neighborhood friends enjoying the last days of our holidays. We were playing poker and drinking beer. At 3 AM o'clock we decided go to the street to keep talking about the life and what we could do in the rest of our holidays. "Fito", one of my friends, decided go to bought hotdogs to everybody. Another friend went with him, and the rest stayed waiting in the corner, keeping talking, when all began...

All around began to move, we think it was a small and short earthquake, but suddenly we looked the sky and this was illuminated with lights to the colours of the rainbow; the electric transformers started to explode due the movement of the light poles.

When the movement of the earth began to stop, all of us ran to our houses to see our family. I had to force the door of my apartment because I was stuck. Finally I got to my house and saw at my mom and my sister, they were well and I tranqulize. Everything in my house was on the floor, but fortunately my apartment didn't suffered structural damage. My family didn't suffered damage. My friends and their families were well too.

And that was my 27th February, bye to all!

1 comment:

  1. drinking a beer? jaja you were drunk! admit it! you really think that miss daniela believes you when you say you were quietly drinking a beer? =P

    ReplyDelete