Sunday 27 June 2010

Farewell...

Hi everybody! Well this is my final posting and I wanna tell you classmates, about what meant to me this experience in the English class and the blog experience.

I think you already know this is the second time I have to take the class of English 3... The first time was a bad experience and although also we used the blog like way of evaluation, wasn't the same. Also before, I didn’t like the English and thanks to this course I think there was a change and I can say this is one of my favourites classes of this semester... really! :D

I believed that the blog was a bad form of evaluation but as I said before, this changed with this class. Blogging has helped me to expand mi vocabulary and start thinking in English, is rare but is really! Also helped to me to learn as use a blog, upload images and videos and others. The form in as we can to relate with ourselves through the blog, like me too.

Other of the advantages of the Blog, are the issues that touch. Because unlike of previous English course what I had the last year, those of today have to do with the contingency and don't have specific relation with topics of interest to the career, which in itself isn't very entertaining. What happened with the blog about the "the sex in the relationship"? :O

Well I hope you liked my humble blog... I don't believe I'll follow publishing in this blog but maybe I'll create another because now I think the blog is a great media for comunicate and publish things of interest. Finally I would hope we finish the semester with a farewell party with a barbecue and something to pass the cold! Do you like this idea?

See you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment